grated aged gouda cheese
finely chopped scallions
roma tomato, very thinly sliced
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat.
- Butter one side of the tortilla and place it buttered side down in the heated skillet.
- Layer ½ the tortilla with the remaining ingredients starting and ending with cheese shreds.
- Fold in half and cook in covered skillet for approximately 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove lid, raise heat to medium-high and brown quesadilla on both sides to your desired darkness. I like mine crispy and carcinogenic. ;o).