balsamic vinegar, of modena monari federzoni
- Clean the strawberries thoroughly by immersing them in cold water, then remove the stalks and leaves.
- If using garden strawberries, chop them into 2 or 4 pieces depending on their size, then place them in a bowl.
- If using the smaller wild strawberries there’s no need to chop them.
- Add the Balsamic vinegar of Modena Monari Federzoni to the strawberries, then cover the bowl and shake it gently so that the fruit is evenly coated in the vinegar.
- Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add a little sugar just before serving.