sliced American cheese
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1 1/2 cups
4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons
- Cook macaroni until ala dente.
- Melt cheese and milk to make a cheese sauce, I do this in the microwave at 50% power. Save 6 slices of cheese for top of casserole.
- Mix the macaroni and cheese and put into a 4 quart casserole that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the 6 slices of cheese on top of casserole and then top with bread crumbs and put pats of butter on top of that.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly.