tomatillos, peeled, cored and chopped
garlic cloves, minced
fresh cilantro, minced
green onions, chopped
fresh jalapeno chilies, seeded, chopped
ripe Avocado, diced
- Place the tomatillos, garlic, cilantro, green onions, jalapenos and salt in the blender or food processor container.
- Pulse until onions are processed, about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Pulse a few more times in needed, but be careful and not over process.
- Pour mixture into an airtight container, and chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- Before serving, add the cubed avocado.
- The cook time reflects the chilling time.