1 (8 ounce) packages
( sugar substitute)
- Soften the cream cheese either by leaving it out on the counter or putting it in a microwave safe bowl and heating it gently for a minute or so. Using electric beaters, beat the cream cheese until it is nice and smooth with no lumps.
- In a separate bowl, using the same mixer, beat the cream until it is nicely whipped and stiff peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, scoop all the whipped cream cheese into the bowl with the whipped cream. Beat the two together until they are completely blended. Then, pour in the Splenda and beat some more.
- Voila! A yummy dessert in no time. You can either serve this immediately as a "cheesecake flavored mousse", or, you can spoon it into individual dishes and chill for a more solid product. This entire recipe is big enough to fill a 9" pie pan.
- For those of you who are further along in your low carb program, you can add raspberries or strawberries on top to make this a real treat! Enjoy!