1/4 cup enova oil or 1/4 cup
light soy sauce
garlic cloves, chopped
1 3/4 lbs
beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
fresh whole mushroom
red pepper, cubed
yellow pepper, cubed
red onion, cut into wedges
hot cooked rice
- In a resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first five ingredients and mix well.
- Reserve 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. (If you didn't double the sauce reserve 1/4 cup).
- Add beef to remaining marinade.
- Turn to coat.
- Seal bag or cover container.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate beef, tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onions.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Baste with reserved marinade.
- Continue turning and basting for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Serve meat and vegetables over rice if desired.