French bread, cut into 1 1/2 inch slices
1 (8 ounce) jars
Tomatoes, sliced thin
mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- Butter both sides of french bread slices, and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Arrange bread slices on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on each slice, and spread to cover.
- Put a thin slice of tomato over top the sauce.
- Then put a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the tomato.
- Sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese.
- Lightly sprinkle with oregano and parsley.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted, and bread is slightly toasted.
- Serve Warm.