fresh corn on the cob
( not miracle whip or other sweet mayonnaise)
mexican queso fresco, crumbled
( may substitute with monterrey jack, grated, feta, or mix of both)
salt & pepper
- Roast corn on the bbq or in the oven.
- mix together chili powder, salt and pepper.
- (You can boil it too but it's not as good).
- coat in mayonnaise. (roll the corn in it to get an even layer).
- Coat in cheese. (It'll stick to the Mayo).
- sprinkle all over with chili powder mixture.
- sprinkle with lime juice, to taste.