bittersweet chocolate, good quality
( heavy double)
instant coffee granules
hot chocolate powder
Amarula cream liqueur
1 cup crushed graham crackers or 1 cup
- Grate the Chocolate and melt it together with the Coffee granules and the cream in a saucepan slowly stirring until melted and blended over low heat.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the Amarula Cream Liqueur.
- Remove mixture to glass or porcelain dish and refrigerate covered until it is thick and fudgy, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Now make small one inch or larger balls by rolling them in the palms of your hands and set aside on waxed paper.
- Roll the balls in the crumbs or chocolate granules and place individually into candy cases.
- Keep in a sealed container in the fridge at least overnight or until needed.