self raising flour
condensed pumpkin soup
( I use 99% fat free)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the flour in a medium bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Pour the soup in and mix with a knife until the dough comes together.
- If the dough is too dry add some water, if it is too sticky add some more flour.
- Turn out onto a floured mat and knead lightly.
- Pat out to 1 inch thickness and use a scone cutter to cut out rounds.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake in oven for 10 - 12 minutes Serve warm.