dark chocolate, broken
self raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Grease a 20x20 baking tin fit butter and cut a piece of baking parchment to fit the bottom.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler or bowl over a pan.
- While melting mix eggs, sugar, flour and salt in a bowl. Add the butter/chocolate mix and the walnuts.
- Fold together, be careful not to overmix.
- Pour into the cake tin and cook for 15 - 18 minutes They should have a crust on but still be a bit wobbly.
- Cool and cut into squares, dust with some icing sugar.