grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon
dried basil leaves
( or other lean fish filets)
chopped fresh parsley
- Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray rectangular pan,13 x 9 x 2 with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except fish, margarine, and parsley.
- Brush one side of fish with margarine, dip into crumb mixture.
- Place fish, coated sides up, in pan.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 mins, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Sprinkle with Parsley!