unsalted butter, melted and cooled
packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cups
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl; whisk to combine; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars, mixing until thoroughly blended.
- Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients and beat at low speed with electric mixer just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.