graham wafer crumbs
1 (396.89 g) can
sweetened condensed milk
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix together margarine and graham wafer crumbs. Press evenly into a 13 by 9 inch lightly greased pan.
- Pour condensed milk over base.
- Working in layers, sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips, then coconut, then nuts. Using a spatula, press down firmly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- Place pan on a rack to cool completely, then cut into bars.