green tea bags
frozen juice concentrate
( such as cranberry-raspberry or apple-cherry)
sparkling water or
- Bring water to boiling.
- Steep individual-size green tea bags in boiling water according to tea package directions.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir a frozen juice concentrate into tea mixture.
- Cover and chill mixture until serving time. To Serve:
- Fill a tall glass with ice and 1/4 full with the tea mixture.
- Top with chilled sparkling water or club soda.
- Garnish with a few fresh berries and lemon wedge.