boneless pork chops
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (6 ounce) boxes
Stove Top stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put stuffing in a bowl and add the HOT water, mix and let sit while you do the rest of the preparations.
- Spray a 9x13" baking dish with a non-stick coating.
- Place the chops (I use the 1" thick chops from Costco) in the baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix the soup (no water) and vegetables (you can use any cream soup, chicken works nicely, too - same with the veggies, I like the California Mix style). Pour this over the chops.
- Top with the prepared stuffing.
- Cover with tin foil and put in oven for 1 hour.
- Serve and wait for tummies to get really full!