boneless skinless chicken breasts
( I used canned, but fresh would be fantastic!)
brie cheese, separated into 1 oz slices
extra virgin olive oil
fresh cilantro, chopped
( plus a little extra for garnish)
garlic clove, chopped
- Place last six ingredients into a gallon sized Ziploc bag, along with the 4 chicken breasts.
- Toss chicken to coat thoroughly.
- Allow chicken breasts to marinade for at least 4 hours. (I threw my chicken in the bag before I left for work and came home 8 hours later).
- After marinading, preheat grill to a medium high heat.
- Place chicken breasts on grill.
- Grill chicken for ~8 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of the breasts - make sure there is no pink on the inside!).
- In the last 2 minutes of grilling, place the four pineapple rings on the grill and grill for 1 minute on each side.
- After the chicken and pineapple are complete, remove from grill and place on a broiler safe plate.
- Place one ring onto each chicken breast and top that with 3 oz of Brie.
- Put the plate under the broiler for about 2 minutes or until Brie JUST starts to brown.
- Take the entree out from under the broiler and serve immediately, topped with the extra cilantro if you want!