orange spice tea bags, such as Constant Comment
1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup
orange, thickly sliced
lemon, thickly sliced
1/3 cup sugar or 1/3 cup
Splenda granular, sugar substitute
club soda, chilled
- Place tea bags, berries, orange, lemon and sugar in a heat-proof pitcher or bowl.
- Pour boiling water over.
- Let steep 10 to 15 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature, then chill.
- You can either keep fruit in or strain it out, depending upon your preference.
- When ready to serve, fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour in tea mixture to fill half way.
- Top off with club soda.