heinz pork and beans in tomato sauce
green pepper, finely diced
white onion, finely diced
tomato base barbecue sauce
brown sugar, packed
frenchs prepared mustard
- .Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all together in casserole.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes.
- Then bake covered for another 30 minutes.
- Note: Make sure that the BBQ sauce you use is a family favourite, I always use Kraft Original for this recipe and comes out the way we like it, and that is why I shared the recipe. . Even though it only has one quarter of a cup it can make or break this recipe.