dried red peppers
2 2/3 cups
tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
parmesan cheese, grated
pepper, to taste
- Soak red peppers in vodka for 24 hours.
- Combine cream, butter and tomatoes in heavy large saucepan. Simmer until reduced by 1/3, about 12 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and add to sauce. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Discard red peppers, and add vodka to pasta.
- Simmer until sauce thickens, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes. Mix in 3/4 cup Parmesan and parsley.
- Serve immediately, passing additional Parmesan and pepper separately.