1 1/2 cups
old fashioned oats
packed light brown sugar
honey roasted crunchy peanut butter
( or you can use the Honey Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter, doesn't matter)
1 (10 ounce) bags
Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels
- In a mini food processor or blender, process 1 cup oats until ground fine.
- Mix together ground oats, remaining 1/2 cup whole oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a Kitchen Aide mixer (or whatever you have) beat together the softened butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, the vanilla and peanut butter.
- Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the flour mixture until combined.
- Fold in swirl chips and toffee bits.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- With an ice cream scoop (about 1/4 cup size) place 1 scoop on lightly greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for about 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool cookies for 5 minutes and transfer to racks to cool completely.
- Cookies will be about 3 1/2 - 4 inches wide.