1/4 cup ketchup or 1/4 cup
fresh lime juice
1 -2 teaspoon
hot pepper sauce
red onion, chopped
fresh cilantro, chopped
fresh ground pepper
Old Bay Seasoning
- In a large bowl, stir together ketchup, lime juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Add shrimp, tomato, onion and cilantro. Toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add avacados and toss to coat. Garnish with lime wedges.
- Note: To make individual servings, run a lime wedge around rims of 4 cocktail glasses.
- Dip rims in Old Bay seasoning and add shrimp cocktail. Garnish with cilantro.