medium raw shrimp
( peeled and deveined)
fresh broccoli florets
( frozen would work, but thaw and drain before using)
red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 teaspoon grated, minced fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon
grated, minced fresh ginger
dark sesame oil
- Preheat grill to med-high or oven to 450 degrees.
- Use either foil cooking bags, or pieces of aluminum foil to make a cooking pouch.
- Add shrimp and vegetables, top with garlic, ginger and oil.
- To grill: Place foil pouch on grill rack, cook for 15-20 minutes, or until shrimp is no longer pink.
- To bake in oven: Place pouch in cake pan or cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until shrimp is no longer pink.