The Dry Ingredients
( plus an extra tablespoon)
The Wet Ingredients
1 1/2 cups
soft demerara sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a 12 piece muffin pan with paper cups.
- In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients.
- I a medium bowl mix the wet ingredients.
- Fold the wet ingredients gradually into the dry ingredients with a spatula.
- Do not over-mix!
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tops spring back when touched.
- Do not over-bake!
- Remove from the oven, let them stand for a few minutes, then remove from the tin to let them cool.