6 chicken thighs or 6
boneless skinless chicken breasts
green pepper, thinly sliced
stewed tomatoes, undrained
stuffed green olives, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown chicken in skillet in olive oil and poultry seasoning, removing skin from thighs.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and spoon over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered, basting often, until chicken is well done or fork tender.
- Baking time varies, but is usually 30 to 45 minutes.
- Add water if sauce tends to boil away.
- Serves: 6, but if folks are hungry, serves 3.