cornbread stuffing mix
( Any Flavor, But I Like Garlic And Herbs)
( or you can spring for real crab)
( Fat Free, Light, Or Regular All Work)
( Fresh Or Bottled)
( I Used Dried- If Using Fresh, You Might Want To Decrease To 1 Teaspoon)
Cavenders salt-free all purpose greek seasoning
( You Can Use Fresh)
( Red, Green, Sweet, Etc. Your Choice)
sun-dried tomato, As Desired
chopped canned artichoke heart, As Desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray METAL muffin pans with butter flavor cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing throughly.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups, mashing into cup, so that it is full.
- Fill any empty cups 1/3 of the way full with water.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until crispy, golden brown on top.
- These get golden and crunchy on all sides, like traditionally fried crab cakes, which I think is neat. To get less crispy crab cakes, decrease baking time to about 15 or 20 minutes.
- You can make in mini muffin tins for appitizers. Just watch until golden brown, about 8 or 12 minutes I think.