prepared 12-inch pizza crust
( like Boboli)
1/2 cup prepared pizza or 1/2 cup
( preferably Greek)
dried red pepper flakes
( or to taste)
lots of freshly-cracked pepper, to taste
garlic cloves, very finely minced
( if the shrimp are large, chop them up or slice into smaller pieces)
sliced kalamata olive
sliced green onion
( spring or fresh)
mozzarella cheese, shredded
feta cheese, crumbled
1 1/2 tablespoons
parmesan cheese, grated
Garnish at table
fresh basil leaf, torn
fresh arugula leaf, torn
chili oil, to drizzle over top
- Preheat pizza stone in oven at 450°F Brush olive oil over crust and spread with prepared pizza sauce. Sprinkle on basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, pepper and garlic.
- Distribute shrimp, mushrooms, olives and onions over pizza.
- Combine 3 cheeses and sprinkle evenly over pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add toppings of your choice at table (do try to have some arugula and chili oil to drizzle over) and enjoy!
- With much love from the Quisine Queens.