1 -2 tablespoon
hot chicken stock
- Shell and devein prawns.
- Place prawns in a bowl and pour cream over, cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Chop onion.
- Crush garlic and add salt.
- Melt butter in a heavy pan and saute onion and garlic over a low heat until onion is soft but not coloured.
- Add curry power, still over low heat and cook for about 3 minutes to release aroma.
- Sprinkle plain flour and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add chicken stock, whisking until smooth.
- Return to a higher heat and cook until it boils and thickens.
- Reduce heat and add prawns with the cream, stirring to mix well together and until prawns are heated through.