19 7/8 ounces
fudge brownie mix
peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (or 8x8" pan temperature listed on box). Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- Mix brownies according to "cake-like" option listed on box.
- Fill each cupcake liner halfway with batter.
- Sprinkle half of the chips in the 12 cupcake liners.
- Fill liners with the remainder of the batter which should bring them almost to half-full.
- Sprinkle other half of the chips over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until a toothpick or tester comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and store cooled cupcakes in a ziploc bag or airtight container.
- You may use another variety of chips or even mini marshmallows or finely chopped nuts.