dried lima beans
hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
stuffed green olive, sliced
garlic clove, finely sliced
extra virgin olive oil
red wine vinegar
salt and pepper
- Soak beans in plenty of water overnight, then drain, Add the beans to a pan of boiling water, simmer covered over medium heat for 35 to 45 min until tender not mushy (time will depend on the size of the beans and soaking time) Drain.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, paprika salt and pepper together.
- Combine beans with remaining ingredients and toss with dressing.
- Marinate at room temperature at least one hour before serving.
- Can be refrigerated overnight before serving and the garlic flavor will be stronger.