crushed chocolate wafers
59.14 ml softened butter or 59.14 ml
1 (170.09 g) package
lime Jell-O gelatin
green creme de menthe
Creme de Cacao
- Combine first three ingredients and mix well.
- Press firmly over bottom and sides of 9" pan.
- Chill at least 1 hour or bake 8 minutes and chill before filling.
- Dissolve jello, 2 T sugar and salt in boiling water.
- Add cold water, liqueurs and vanilla.
- Chill until slightly thick.
- Beat egg white until foamy.
- Add remaining sugar gradually, continuing to beat until egg is stiff and glossy and meringue stands in shiny soft peaks.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Measure 1/2 c jello mixture and set aside.
- Fold meringue and whipped cream into reaminin jello mixture and chill until thick.
- Spoon into crust.
- Drizzle reserved clear jello over top of pie.
- Pull spoon through filling in zig-zag to marble.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.