low-fat butter, melted
self-rising flour, sifted
1 1/2 tablespoons
green apple, peeled, cored & sliced
- Preheat oven to 200 deg Celsius. Prepare a 20cm round tin with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in milk, melted butter and the vanilla.
- Combine flours then fold into mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin then arrange the apple slices on the top.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over top of cake.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean.