olive oil flavored cooking spray
3/4 cup pecorino cheese, shredded or 3/4 cup
- Preheat Oven to 400*.
- Place oven rack in center of oven.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with olive oil flavored cooking spray.
- Lay wonton skins on sheet in a single layer.
- Separate egg, saving the yolk for another recipe. Put egg white in a bowl and froth with a fork.
- Brush each wonton skin with egg white and sprinkle with oregano and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Lightly spray wontons again with olive oil. Cut each in half diagonally with pizza cutter.
- Bake until edges are brown, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.
- Can be stored in an air tight container for a day or 2 at room temperature.