( *I used a family pack of breakfast-cut pork chops, but any cut will work)
1 (10 ounce) cans
fresh peach, peeled and diced
( if available)
- preheat oven to 350.
- heat lightly oiled skillet.
- brown chops on both sides.
- transfer chops to a baking dish.
- add more oil to the skillet.
- cook garlic and onions until tender.
- add salsa, tomatoes, salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, jam, and fresh peach pieces and heat through.
- pour salsa mixture over chops and cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- bake in oven for about 50 minutes or until chops are tender.