skim milk, divided
low-fat sour cream
2 1/4 cups
Jiffy baking mix
1 (3 1/2 ounce) packages
fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
( vanilla flavored works too)
light whipped topping, thawed, divided
strawberries, washed and sliced
( sugar substitute)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix 1/2 cup of the skim milk, sour cream and 3 tbsp sugar in a large bowl.
- Stir in the dry biscuit mix until well blended.
- Spread evenly into a greased 9-inch round cake pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until top is golden.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Mix strawberry slices and 1/3 cup Splenda in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the dry pudding mix and remaining 1/2 cup skim milk adn mix well.
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping until well blended.
- When cake has cooled, carefully slice in half horizontally to make 2 layers.
- Place bottom of cake on a serving plate, and top evenly with half of the strawberry mixture.
- Spread top of strawberries with the pudding mixture and top with the top cake layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping on top of cake and top with remaining strawberries.
- Serve immediately!
- Please store cake leftovers in refrigerator.