1 1/3 cups
2 3/4 cups
eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating with a mixer at medium speed.
- Combine flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt, stirring well.
- Combine eggs, banana, and sour cream; stir well.
- Add flour to creamed mixture, alternately with banana mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Mix until blended after each addition; stir in walnuts.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden pck inserted in center comes out clean. (Shield with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning.).
- Let cool completely on a wire rack. Yield 1 loaf.