1 (8 ounce) cans
refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
fresh spinach, chopped
egg white, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough into 4 rectangles.
- Take a rectangle and sprinkle it with 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Cover the rectangle with chopped spinach.
- Sprinkle spinach-covered rectangle with another teaspoon of cheese.
- Starting with a shorter end, roll rectangle up tightly, pinch closed.
- Cut into 6 slices.
- Repeat with 3 other dough rectangles.
- Place on greased cookie sheet, brush with egg white and bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 10 minutes, checking every few minutes to make sure they don't burn.