1 1/3 cups
uncooked long grain rice
1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
condensed chicken and rice soup, undiluted
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; drain.
- Place rice in a greased (cooking spray) 3 quart casserole dish; pour orange juice over top.
- Top with pork chops and soup.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until pork juices run clear and rice is tender.
- *Note: I often make the rice without the pork chops as a side dish. Just add an extra 1/4 to 1/2 cup of orange juice. This is an excellent accompaniment to barbequed meat.