4 (6 ounce)
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
( 6 ounces each)
( thin slices)
swiss cheese, halved
1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes
chicken coating mix
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Place ham and cheese down the center of each; roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place butter and coating mix in separate shallow bowls.
- Dip chicken in butter, then roll in coating mix.
- Place in a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; cook 5-6 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Discard toothpicks.