4 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 teaspoons
frozen French-fried potatoes
boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
chopped red onion
shredded mozzarella cheese
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the sugar, oil, vinegar and water.
- Shake well and refrigerate.
- Prepare french fries according to package directions.
- In a small skillet coated with non stick cooking spray, cook steak over meduim heat 8 to 10 minutes or until meat reached desired doneness.
- On two salad plates, arrange the lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Top with french fries, steak and cheese.
- Shake dressing and drizzle over salads.
- Serve immediately.