2 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 teaspoons
small curd cottage cheese
( 8 oz. container)
1 1/2 tablespoons
coarsely grated onions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line muffin cups with liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, dillweed, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat egg and mix in cottage cheese, melted butter. milk and onion. Pour over dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Scoop batter into baking cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until springy to the touch in the center. Cool completely.