- Fry bacon and drain; chop into pieces. (I make mine in the microwave).
- Arrange cheese slices in the bottom of a lightly-buttered 9 inch pie pan. (I use glass.).
- Beat together eggs and milk with a fork. Add chopped bacon and pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes, until eggs are set in the middle.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Note: you can reheat left-over portions in the microwave upside down, with cheese on the top.
- You might want to add some herbs on the top, too!