( Italian marrow zucchini)
maggi chicken bouillon cube
( use 1/2 of cube, then if preferred add 2nd half of cube)
dried and crushed mint
- Peel zucchini skin off.
- Finely grate the zucchini using a mandolin.
- Heat some vegetable oil and add the onions to the hot oil.
- Once onions become translucent and golden in color, add zucchini.
- Let zucchini cook for about 10 minutes or until soft and tender and then add the Maggi cube and mint(rubbing dried mint between your hands to grind it down).
- Let cook for another 2-5 minutes or so, or until squash is done.
- Place in a bowl and enjoy with some pita bread.