1/2 cup cold butter or 1/2 cup
1 (21 ounce) cans
cherry pie filling
( you probably won't need the whole can)
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, and cocoa; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball.
- Shape into 24 balls and press up sides of greased mini muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla.
- Add egg; beat on low just until combined.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp into each cup.
- Bake at 325 F for 15-18 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove from pans to cool completely.
- Top with pie filling.
- Store in the refrigerator.