( crisp variety)
seedless black grapes
orange, juice and zest of, grated
60 ml brandy (4 Tablespoons) or 60 ml
( 4 Tablespoons)
( melted, 2 oz)
( 7 fl oz)
( 3 Tablespoons)
fresh mint sprig
- Peel the pineapple, clean out the "eyes" and dice into small cubes.
- Peel and pit the peaches and dice.
- Peel the bananas and slice into thick chunks.
- Do not peel the apples, do quarter and core them, then cut each quarter in half across-ways.
- Put all fruit together in a bowl, add the juice of the orange, the rind, liqueur/brandy and mix gently.
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread the fruit pieces onto skewers and brush with the melted butter.
- Place on the BBQ/Grill for 10-15 minutes turning frequently.
- To Make the dip, whisk together the yogurt and 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) of the honey.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and drizzle the remaining 15 ml (1 Tablespoon) honey over the top, garnish with mint.
- Serve the fruit kebabs hot with the yogurt dip.