chicken bouillon granule
black pepper, to taste
- Bring water and lemon juice to a boil in medium-sized skillet.
- Stir in chicken bouillon granules.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and place salmon fillets in pan.
- Cover and simmer over low heat, 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part; or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Remove salmon from pan; keep salmon warm.
- Boil remaining liquid in the skillet until it is reduced to approximately 1/4 cup.
- Whisk in butter and stir in capers.
- Spoon sauce over fish.
- Season with pepper and sprinkle with parsley.