- Preheat oven to 360°F; line a 9x5 inch loaf pan entirely.
- Whisk flour and baking powder together in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar till very, very light and creamy. Pour in mashed bananas and continue beating with electric mixer till very thick. I usually beat it for 10 minutes. It is essential to mix it well.
- Using a hand whisk, mix in the flour mixture till everything is nice and homogenous.
- Next, fold in the banana essence and oil and mix well.
- Pour into your prepared pan and bake for around 35 - 40 minutes. Do check at 35 minutes, in case your oven is faster than mine!