boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups
MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
2 cups fresh frozen broccoli florets or 2 cups
fresh frozen broccoli florets
- HEAT oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- ADD soup, water, paprika and pepper; stir.
- Heat to a boil.
- STIR in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken.
- Season chicken with additional paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute.
- or until done.