freshly squeezed lime juice
fresh lemon juice
( a good brand such as Cuervo Gold)
( Goya, Del Valle or Jumex)
coarse sugar, for coating the rims of the glasses
- Mix the lime juice, lemon juice, tequila, Grand Marnier, sugar and guanabana nectar in a large cocktail shaker.
- Add the crushed ice and shake until cold.
- Pour coarse sugar onto a small plate.
- Rub the edge of the rim of the glass with the lime wedge and dip into sugar.
- Use a cocktail strainer to pour the drinks into the glasses.
- Serve immediately.