90% lean ground beef
4 1/2 teaspoons
2 1/4 teaspoons
crushed red pepper flakes
2 1/4 tablespoons
- Mix all spices with ground beef EXCEPT Worcestershire, liquid smoke and ketchup.
- You need to really get your hands in to mix it well.
- Press into strips with a jerky gun.
- Mix Worcestershire, liquid smoke and ketchup in a shallow dish.
- Coat strips with sauce.
- Place on trays to dry.
- Dry according to your dehydrator manufacturers instructions.
- Other flavors as follows:.
- Hot and spicy - mix Louisiana hot sauce with water to thin a bit. Coat strips and dry.
- BBQ - thin your favorite bottled bbq sauce with water. Coat strips and dry.
- Teriyaki - thin bottled teriyaki sauce with soya sauce. Coat strips and dry.